Awakened Team

Click on the name to see what he/she's working on. (WIP blog)

Founders: 3D modelers:
Writers: Programmers:
  • Coen46 (No Link)
  • Mutt
  • CaptainRed
2D Artists: Sound Designer: Composer:
  • KiritoOmega97 (No Link)
Latest topics
» !!Migrating forum!! & Update - July 2015
by Tarazha Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:00 am

» SAO Suggestions
by Dante Emrys Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:10 am

» Introduce yourself here! :)
by DivineHope21 Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:22 am

» Noah Baker's Freelance Application/Specs
by Glavus Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:39 am

» Musician Application
by ChandlerF Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:16 am

SAO Suggestions

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SAO Suggestions

Post by Owex on Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:36 pm

We do have some parkour element in mind, but don't take it official. Getting parkour in a MMO can be pretty hard.

Voice-chat is an idea we had since the beginning of this project.

Weapon Customization is already going on.

If you need help for anything, contact me by PM.
Owex
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Choppy on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:30 pm

as the game is made in unity(?) i'd imagine it COULD be made compatible with XBOX and PS3 , but just not practical.

Choppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Choppy on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:34 pm

PS, when it comes to advertising the game, should i
showcase it on my channel (I have 220 subs and growing)

Choppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bink on Mon May 11, 2015 12:51 am

I have a suggestion for the first boss it should be the kobold king.He wields a black and gray axe in one hand and a shield in the other.Accompanied by it is two kobold sentinels.These monsters use two handed maces.This boss would have 250-600 health and does 20-50 damage each hit.(its critical hit is 100 damage.To find this boss you would have to enter the first dungeon.However,it is a maze and inside their is kobold sentinels.Once you find the throne room where the Kobold King is you will see a white palace with three six laterns which light up the room.On the sides you would see big white trees.If you look forward,you will see the Kobold King.Behind him,you will see a golden teleporter which will send you to floor 3.

bink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bink on Tue May 12, 2015 10:57 pm

I have a idea for a weapon.it is called the blade of grass.it is a longsword that is completely green and and increases walkspeed by 15 and can heal you using its special skill.it does 30 damage to 600 damage if it is enchanced to the max.it can be equipped as a one hand sword.and can be duel wielded,which would strengthen the special skill and ehchance damage by 10-100 if effect is enchanced.

bink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorey on Fri May 15, 2015 1:06 am

I had an idea after seeing the nerve gear model by pcMonster . i would normally assume that the game would be only in Aincrad as that's how the anime was however as you guys have the links start animation every time you log in to the game i was wondering if it would be at all possible to have a "real world" type thing where you can leave the game and then be in a more or less single player area like Kiritos house but instead allow the player to customize said house ?

i know it would be a lofty idea and im not sure how it would be implemented but it could also allow for the players to receive as a previous suggestion said the magazine on the game with updates and the such. it could also serve as a way for people to receive gifts from the admins as a "voucher" but it is automatically added when the player enters the game ....

i really dont know i could go on for days about this idea if i wanted but im sure if you guys do something like this you have your own ideas for it .
Sorey

View user profile http://atmoss.x10.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by bink on Fri May 15, 2015 9:57 pm

Thats a really good idea. You gave me another idea.in the real world you could go to school and connect with other players to allow a full class.you could also have things like recess.Also in the game they did show that their was a school in SAO.you could put a school in there.

bink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bink on Fri May 15, 2015 10:11 pm

I have found out that in SAO underworld,or project alictazation,i hope i spelled it correct.These two swords our kiritos night sky sword,which is a rank 46 weapon and the blue rose sword,which is a rank 45 weapon.Despite the blue rose swords' name,it is a white sword that Eugene used.And the night sky sword is a pure black sword.

bink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorey on Sat May 16, 2015 2:08 am

bink wrote:Thats a really good idea. You gave me another idea.in the real world you could go to school and connect with other players to allow a full class.you could also have things like recess.Also in the game they did show that their was a school in SAO.you could put a school in there.

I like this idea however i dont see a point as there would be classes in the game for training unless this arched into a real world status type thing and going to certain classes would up a skill such as math upping int (intellect) and PE minor amounts of agi? and then they are added to your character in game ? there would have to be a limit of 1 class once a day to balance it out tho. dont need lvl 99's do to it :p .
Sorey

View user profile http://atmoss.x10.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by bink on Wed May 20, 2015 9:09 pm

You do make a point.I have two more ideas.For a scythe,it could be a black and red one that has a special ability to summon a tornado as a special skill.However the tornado would go upward.This scythe does 69-80 damage(its crit is 140)and the tornado skill does 40 damage and can knock back enemies.this skill can be upgraded,but only five times,so the max damage would be 200 damage.Also the 36 floor boss could be a hydra.The interesting thing is you must find a temple and then go underwater.like floor 1,it is a maze but half the way you would have to swim .The throne room looks like a abandoned temple that has been there for years.A hydra will jump out of the water on the side and do a menacing roar.it has three heads.In mythology the hydra can grow to more heads if you cut off one.However,if you burn the neck,while the head is cut off.this stops the head regeneration.So you would need torches,a lantern,or fire type attacks to defeat the hydraThis boss can use spray(which is a move were all three headd spray powerful acid water in attempt to damage and scorch the player.However,the hydra stands still for three seconds,allowing it to be vulnerable to hits.This monster can drop a aqua sword,which is a blue and turquoise blade that does water damage each hit.Its special skill is aqua slash,a water type slash that does a quick six hit combo that does water damage.Each one does 20-60 damage each hit.Another attack is spray,which is the hydra's attack.It cannot be upgraded,and it does 120 damage total.Once you defeat the hydra,a teleporter that looks swampy will appear.Go to it,and it will send you to floor 37.P.s.the hydra gas 3 hp bars,or 20,000 health.The monster does 100 damage each hit.It drops aqua armor which has resistence to water attacks and has a 40 percent chance to deflect or parry a attack.

bink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joeybbb on Thu May 21, 2015 4:54 pm

The weapon ideas are always nice to hear. Also, the real world idea sounds interesting but definitely not number 1 of our priorities right now haha.

Follow me on Twitter @JoeyQuinto Smile

"Squashing bugs like bad habits!" -Me

Fast cars and shooting stars
Joeybbb
Admin

View user profile http://joeyq-games.site50.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bink on Tue May 26, 2015 11:47 pm

Im not to sure of this idea but i have to try it.How about adding mounts like horses and boars.They can get you around quicker and can also hit enemies depending on what it is.(for example,it you have a boar or ox they could ram monsters.However if you have a mount like a horse,you cannot attack unless you slow down and use the horses attack using the back legs(so kind of like a dropkick).

bink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EragonYin on Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Esvald Forceswoop wrote:
Jashinchild wrote:(Sorry it's long.)

I have a couple suggestions but I will start by bringing up some of the stuff I saw reading through this thread. Firstly I don't think 3rd person should be allowed outside of the safe zones. Due to the fact that we will have skills like vision, hearing and such (Skills that enhance upon your senses.) Having third person would ruin this for 2 simple reasons. Firstly cam glitching which lets player see outside of walls or through windows and second the ability to look around corners before you go ahead. First person would make it way more difficult and in my personal opinion would be greatly better. (You could also add oculus rift support so yea.)

Secondly about the servers, Possibly 3 lives (Hardcore) and for instance the event Kirito did to get the revival stone would give you an extra life.

Now onto my suggestions, Parkour is a must during several scenes you see things like wall running and jumping and it would be excellent if you had something like that implemented.

Voip (In-game voice chat) it really is a must have but it has to be range limited voice chat so you can only hear people within a certain distance from you. (The further away the lower the volume.)

Special skills, Now this suggestion is going to make all the Kirito fan boys rage, I don't want to see every other person running around duel wielding it should be an achievement, something that is hard to get.

Fast paced combat, something along the lines of vindictus would be great but, while blocking your health depletes at a slow rate.

Armor and equipment weight. More supplies means you go slower Less supplies lighter armor = faster.

Weapon customization Gui:
This suggestion I think everyone will really like so I'll explain it in more detail then the others.
When blacksmithing right before you finish a sword you should be able to fully customize the color scheme for the blade. (This will make texturing for you guys a lot simpler.) Make a basic colored sword like for instance a blue and white blade with a light blue handle and white gems. Allow black smiths the option to customize the color of a weapon at which point it will be finalized for the player to use. (It can't be edited again unless recycled.)

Procedural Mob stats and skill, I hate when I see a bunch of mobs and they are exactly the same. For example: at level 5 you can kill a boar using 5 basic attacks and your special all the boars are level 3 and give you 15xp.
I want the level hp damage and xp given to be completely random or have multiple presets. (You make 5 types of boars all level 5, one has 110 hp and 35 attack dps, another has 90 hp and 55 attack dps.) I hope you understand what i'm trying to say xD.

Starvation/thirst and illness.
Player should succumb too illness by eating certain food, Going into extremely cold areas for too long without proper gear, Thirst goes down faster in dessert but lasts longer in a colder area.

(I have more but I'm done gnawing your ear off for now.)

Some kind of parkour was seen in the original SAO to, in Episode 5 if I remember correctly. Or 6. I don't really know now. But yes there should be something like that. Heck I can even see an acrobatic fighting style which is fast not very strong attacks with heavy useage of the enviroment.

Supporting the idea of the voice-chat.

Yes it should be simple. In clothes you are the most vulnerable but fast. Light armor is somewhere in the middle, while in heavy armor you are slower but tougher. Clothes should go for evasion, Heavy Armors should go for defense. Light is somewhere between.

Supporting the idea of customizable weapons.

So about the mobs... I can't clearly see what do you want.
Do you want...

The enemy named Frenzy Boar. lvl 5 and there are several types:
Black: 110 hp and 35 attack dps
Blue: 90 hp and 55 attack dps
Green: 125 hp and 40 attack dps

or...

The enemy named Frenzy Boar. lvl 5 and there are several types: Blue, black, green etc. Some 110 hp and 35 attack dps, others 90 hp and 55 attack dps, anothers 125 hp and 40 attack dps but its completly random and doesn't depend on the color: you can meet a 90 hp and 55 attack dps black color frenzy boar but you can also meet a 125 hp and 40 attack dps black color frenzy boar.

or...

The enemy named Frenzy Boar. lvl 5 and there are several types: Forest Frenzy Boar, Dark Frenzy Boar etc... and they are fixed hp and attack dps.

supporting the idea of the last thing. I'm also looking forward seeing Potion Poisoning.

I think he meant more or less a boar that has, say, 110 hp and 35 attack dps that will give a boar skin and about 5 exp, while another boar that has 90 hp but 55 attack dps that will give about 10 exp.

I agree that it should not be made 3rd person, as you could bug the camera to give the person an edge in sneaking, moving, or finding things. I've seen it happen, I've seen it used, and it is not healthy for people to do in an mmorpg. But I fully support the feature of scrolling out, if not using the nervegear-like techonology. If you do incorporate such a feature, try and make sure it can't be used to see around courners and through walls. It's kinda irritating having someone snipe you and watch you as you are just turning the courner.

I will fully support you guys in the making of this game. Please do not have a feature that is similar to a pay-to-win. Those games are no fun. You could use a pay-subscription, and have some clothing features like dyes to be bought, but it would mean a biased game once real money gets involved in the actual game.
EragonYin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bink on Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:52 pm

Nice suggestions and i also have one.For floor 78 their could be a boss called the Chaos Dragon.It has five hp bars(so 20000 health).For each hit it does 100 damage(crit would be 250).Its special ability would be the corruption blast which does 300-600 damage.Like the hydra,when it does this it stands still,leaving it vulnerable to attacks.Another one is dark blow( this does 200 damage,but it can hit everyone at the same time.How? Well when the dragon does this,it jumps up and blows dark fire in a circle which surronds it.Due to this,it can hit all players.Another monster is a level 12 venus flytrap.(It has 400 hp and can grab you and chew your character).This does recoil damage and you would have to shake the mouse in order to get free.If it misses,however,you get 3 seconds to do as much damage as you can.

bink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Esvald Forceswoop on Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:47 am

I'd put the Chaos Dragon on lower levels and maybe for a Field Boss given it's abilites.
Esvald Forceswoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bink on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:05 am

U do have a point if it can fly and stuff.Which brings me to my next idea.I'm going bring a monster from mythology called the minotaur.This is a level 38 monster that can be found in the field as rare.This monster has 2 hp bars(4000 health).This momster also carries a two handed axe( which does 100-400 damage each hit(its crit is 600).Not only this,but it can use a abilty called terra swing.This attack does a powerful swing with its axe and even the earth around your character will go onto the axe.To avoid falling in,you would see a !This tells you to quickly get out the spot.Due to this ability,the minotaur only does a swing,so it's easy to dodge it.

bink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bink on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:32 am

How about a floor 20 boss?This boss would be called the Jade Serpent.This is a large serpent that attacks with its mouth.The boss room its in is a palace complety made of jade.The serpent has 10000 hp(so three hp bars).This serpent does 200 damage each it and its crit would be 350.One skill it would have is jade poison.This attack,if it hits you,turns your character into jade!(but only for 5 seconds.Another skill is jade armor.(this increases its armor,but slows down its speed.

bink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravity on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:00 pm

Just throwing this option out there. How about making a server where if you die you have to restart from the beginning. It makes the player actually rethink their actions instead of just rushing in knowing that they will re spawn and nothing would change (they may lose stuff but who cares). Players will be frustrated but it gives it that SAO feeling of actually dying. Shocked

Gravity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizzotherat on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:27 pm

I have an idea on the unique skills. Let's say there's a skill on every floor and to get it is a solo boss battle that is insanity hard and a total of 5 people can get this skill per floor and the there are only 2 ways for the rest of the players to get the skill. One way is to buY it from one the lucky ones or win it in a staked dual. But you can only have 1 unique skill at a time so a player can't have dual weird and a 11 combo skill at the same time and be a pk monster. Hope this idea is a good idea and the game looks great with the new engine.

Rizzotherat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cj2621 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:54 pm

could you add easter eggs from other games like the mastersword http://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_bounce.gif
so i could run around incrad as link http://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/lol.gif

cj2621

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bink on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:01 am

If you do have to earn dual wielding then heres a idea on how to earn it.Every week their is a boss called The phantom Death.IT comes once or twice each week.It will come on Mondays and Wednesdays.It will be extremely rare to see it on floors under the 30th floor.This monster has a Grim Reaper look and it has dual wielding.It appears on floor thirty and over and it has half the the floor's boss hp.(So for instance if the bos has 6,000 hp,then the grim reaper will have 3,000 hp.)The boss has two blades called Soul Taker and Dark Devourer.Soul Taker does 60 damage each hit(its crit is 120) while Dark Devourer does
65 damage but its crit is 115.You can get the blades from the Grim Reaper.When you have both, your blades will do spirit damage which wil have the 5% chance to inflict damage which will have the enemy take recoil damage from the effect.The monster does half the damage of the boss on that floor.If you beat it(whether you solo it or have the help of a party you and the top 1-5 contributers will get dual wielding skill.If you solo it,then you get dual wielding skill.If your lucky you will recieve the skill it has.Its called dark corruption,this skill does a 16 hit combo and has the chance to absorb a little of the oppnents hp and heal the player.Perhaps 39 hp.The higher the floor,the stronger the blades are when you get them from the stronger forms.So does the effect of the skill hp steal.

bink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekyn on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:28 pm

It would be nice to see housing areas in game.
Few public (more expensive) where number of places to build house would be limited, and few instance-like where you can't see all other players, only invited or friends.

I'd love to see gathering/crafting system, so players who don't have good enough gear to fight hard monsters would be able to gather materials and sell them. These materials could be useful in building house.

I don't like hardcore mmo's, so i think it's good idea if there will be some areas with open pvp, but in most of areas pvp will be possible but only if both players agree.

Rekyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrostbight on Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:42 pm

The way your skills could work is that you dont choose a class but you can literally just get as much AP (ability points) as you want and put it into any skill you have learned so far. And you should have to find the skills within story lines and dungeons, whether its someone teaches you the skill for helping them or a boss weilding an axe that uses a badass skill which then can be learned by the axe users watching. Just a couple of weird thoughts i had.

Phrostbight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by linksith on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:18 pm

Since there is a lot of controversial ideas concerning servers, I think I might as well throw in my two cents of an idea.

PUBLIC CONCERNS
We will have people that will want a server that acts just like SAO (one life), and we will also have people wanting to respawn in the game concerning the fact that most will die. There was also a hardcore mode suggestion/compromise I noticed earlier in this thread.

GAMEPLAY CONCERN
If we have multiple servers and they have their floors built exactly the same way, then someone can hop between servers and know things (such as locations for hidden stuff) that they otherwise wouldn't know about.

PROPOSAL
Allow me to offer a different compromise; instead there should be two servers. The first would satisfy the players wanting a "one life" game and the second would be "infinite life" satisfying the others and those from the "one life" server who died.

To address the GAMEPLAY CONCERN the servers should be set up so that no person can be alive on both servers. Additionally anyone who joins the "infinite life" server CAN NOT enter the "one life" server (should be self explanatory if you think about it). However people from the "one life" server can join the "infinite life" ONLY AFTER they die.

IDEA ONLY

This part is just an extra idea from a thought I had and I wanna know what other people think.

What if we also had a "one life" server that had a registration period and the server would only be available to the people who registered for it in that period. That way you start with a fixed amount of players and you get to see how the world turns out. Just like in SAO. That way there are no new players joining and nobody can make a second account and join the server as a "new person".

Last edited by linksith on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:23 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Color issues)

linksith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JueHakai on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:32 am

Since SAO offers little insight on many floor bosses and mobs, I think some bosses and mobs could be

A Serpent-like creature with Snake-humanoid like creatures; fast and quick with little armor, but a venomous spit/bite

A boss that looks like Medusa with a freezing effect such as looking into her eyes prevents movement or something for x amount of time

A giant Stone Statue with stone golems/guardians; slow and very armored units with a high area damage radius

An intelligence boss that speaks in riddles that reveal his weaknesses, where he attacks next, and where he is; along with his minions who rely on shadows and speed for a weak quick attack

~will add more ideas maybe if someone likes them~

JueHakai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top