Awakened Team

Click on the name to see what he/she's working on. (WIP blog)

Founders: 3D modelers:
Writers: Programmers:
  • Coen46 (No Link)
  • Mutt
  • CaptainRed
2D Artists: Sound Designer: Composer:
  • KiritoOmega97 (No Link)
Latest topics
» !!Migrating forum!! & Update - July 2015
by Tarazha Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:00 am

» SAO Suggestions
by Dante Emrys Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:10 am

» Introduce yourself here! :)
by DivineHope21 Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:22 am

» Noah Baker's Freelance Application/Specs
by Glavus Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:39 am

» Musician Application
by ChandlerF Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:16 am

SAO Suggestions

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SAO Suggestions

Post by EagleCrab on Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:43 am

Yes but he got non just his skills. Including duel wjel
EagleCrab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EagleCrab on Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:43 am

Duel wielding. So he was fighting with no sword skills with two blades
EagleCrab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nickster701 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:45 am

he did it in the second ark of season one as well when fighting general ugine but that not sao
nickster701

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ampersand on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:51 am

But wasn't that because it was with his avatar from SAO and didn't some of his skills/stats carry over?
Ampersand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nickster701 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:03 am

yes his avatar and stats were there, however, i don't believe he had any skills like sword throw or any of that. he was fighting using his own strength to swing his sword as fast as he could without the system backing him up, his in game strength skill is what made it possible to swing his sword as he did but he had no sword skills helping him.

i don't feel i explained it well feel free to pm me
nickster701

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daredevil121212 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:57 pm

He could do that because he could do it in real life

Daredevil121212

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Emrys on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:10 am

hi um I am new to the forum and i just read over all of the suggestions in order to avoid the already discussed topics but I lost track off them all so I might say something that  has already been said but I would like to offer a few of the ideas I had when I heard about the game

1) meticulous character customization. I play a lot of online games and a big annoyance is that my characters always end up looking like everyone else's so creating a customization process that eliminates that possibility would be awesome

2) skills (ex: dual wielding) I think more advanced skills like dual wielding or others should have a level requirement and prerequisite (like in SAO Kirito's dual wielding skill required a fast reaction time) I also had a few ideas for some other special skills

stat modification (for blacksmiths):
basically a high enough leveled blacksmith can raise the stats of a lower leveled armor or weapon to mach their own level while equipped this makes it so that if a player enjoys a specific bonus, ability or look of a armor/weapon but it too low leveled to be effective they can still use it should they have this skill

bow use: (I remember the conversations of this in the forum and I would like to offer my solution) In SAO Kirito had use thrown weapons and even had a skill for it so I came up with the idea that if you could max out that skill and you had a high enough accuracy you would get a special skill called bow use and would be able to purchase them once you reached a certain level if you could afford it or if you got lucky enough to get one in a mob drop (bows would be a rare form of weaponry like Elucidator rare)

2)combat: (ok I read that you already have a plan for that but I thought I run this idea by you anyway) so I came up this Idea that you can create a new sword skill in which you design the attack and then assign it a hot key which will then be used to equip it to your attack button LMB (left mouse button) you can also stop equip and use a different sword skill in the middle of your current one allowing you to change tactics easily

3)this is more of a question than a suggestion but in SAO they mentioned that every player had their own personal map that updated the more they explored and that you could sell your map data due you plan on putting something like that in the game if not the respon freindly game then maybe in the permadeath or HE server

that's all I got for now hope I didn't waste your time
Dante Emrys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top