Awakened Team

Click on the name to see what he/she's working on. (WIP blog)

Founders: 3D modelers:
Writers: Programmers:
  • Coen46 (No Link)
  • Mutt
  • CaptainRed
2D Artists: Sound Designer: Composer:
  • KiritoOmega97 (No Link)
Latest topics
» !!Migrating forum!! & Update - July 2015
by Tarazha Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:00 am

» SAO Suggestions
by Dante Emrys Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:10 am

» Introduce yourself here! :)
by DivineHope21 Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:22 am

» Owex's Creations
by DivineHope21 Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:04 am

» Noah Baker's Freelance Application/Specs
by Glavus Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:39 am

Owex's Creations

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Owex's Creations

All things for the game created by me!  Very Happy

2013-12-01:
HEATHCLIFF
Here's the legendary 100th boss, the leader of the Knights of the Blood, Heathcliff!
He's a boss and also an NPC.
The model is quite done, but the texture aren't final.

Model: Owex
Textures: joeybbb

2013-12-19:
The in-game character customization system will be set on 13 base models.

1 Child (same for boy/girl _ one body type)
6 Teen (Male_Slim/Chubby/Strong ; Female_Slim/Chubby/Strong)
6 Adult (Male_Slim/Chubby/Strong ; Female_Slim/Chubby/Strong)

Here is the Male_Slim/Chubby/Strong

2013-12-28:

I past the last two nights on making this logo animation (the actual logo took about 3 min lol)
This an old YT channel I made, I just changed the name.

2014-01-05:

This week, I mostly worked on the character.
I modeled the head for Adult_Male_Strong.

I had some fun playing with it and made some expression and assigned drivers to it so it will be easy to use in animations.

Then I made the Armature. It has 116 bones.

And I made a map for the 1st Floor! Following the description made in the novel/anime. I added some villages and randomly named them. It is not done.
Everything is proportional. 1000px = 10 km / 100px = 1 km
(Sorry for image quality, I had to resize so it fit in forum. For better quality click here)

2014-01-13:

I haven't done much things last week, but here it is:

I wrote this quest (from which Rapunzel made the concept art):
The Bee Cave - Floor 21 - Aleph
The main activity of people at floor 21 is mining. But, they’re not mining any kind of rocks. Actually, they are extracting precious minerals made by 30 cm long bees. Inside the cave (high on the side of a cliff with a waterfall, coming from the sea above)  the bees choose a big stalactite and dig in it to establish their hive. From their hive they produce a luminous cyan crystals. The people of floor 21 mined those crystals for a long time, but now the bees have developed a poison which stun the people affected for 30 sec (time for the bees to kill the person).
Well, that was the intro.
Here I start! So after the player beat the floor 20 boss, he spawn at the small modest town named Aleph. If he goes to the tavern, there’s a blind man he can speak to.
[Dialogue] The man explain the situation of the town and mines.
If the player accept the quest, the blind man will call his son Myha and ask him to guide the player to the abandoned mines.
Path (follow Myha): Quit the town, cross the weird shaped stone field (peaceful animals), enter the forest, cross the temple ruins of an ancient culture idolizing the bee (enemies), then there’s a river you need to follow for just 30 sec, then you can see the waterfall, you have to climb the cliff (easy task, like a platform game, with ladders). Finally, Myha leaves you at the entrance of the cave. Enter the cave, there are many wood structures to reach the stalactites, the bees attack!
If you’re solo, the bees will stun you and kill you easily if you lvl isn’t high enough. In a party, the other player must protect those who are stunned. Another challenge is not to fall in water cause you will be swept away and will fall the waterfall (kill you if hp was below ¾)
The player reach the biggest stalactite.
[Boss Fight] The Mother Bee
Reward: 100.000 col
Last hit bonus: Crystal Sword (luminous)

I textured Adult_Male_Strong:

Then I started this drawing from some lines I did Friday.

2014-02-03:
Hey, I haven't post any updates for some weeks (had a lot of big terrible and painful school things to do) but here I'm back to work for the greater good! Very Happy 
So this update won't be really big, I'll start with the great and famous Aincrad. It was actually really fun to model ^^

Then, I made the FS1 back sword out animation which will be succeeded by an idle respiration. But this animation have to be redone because I'm redoing the rig so it will be easier to animated for the further more complex actions.

2014-02-14:
Oki, today's update isn't much, but here we go:
I did a few weapon concepts yesterday and today.

And this is a really short preview of what the themes of SAO could sound like. (I actually have about 1h30 of compositions, if not more. So this is just a few notes to get the idea.)

2014-04-05:
Hehe, I haven't post any updates for almost 2 months! ^^' but that doesn't mean I'm not working. Wink

The map of Starting City

Starting City (made from the map, proportions are to be reconsidered)

A library in Starting City. (started this yesterday)
What do you think about making this type of architecture for this city?

The Walls.

A splash screen I made from the Aincrad 3d model.

I think that's it.
Oh, I've been accepted at the 3D school by the way! Very Happy

2014-07-01:

Hehe, it's been a really long time I haven't posted anything here! (been busy we with last months of high school)

So, I'll start with things I can't really show you.
I've made a spreadsheet on google drive for the weapon and another one for bosses. So now on, team, feel free to add any weapon/boss in those spreadsheet. There's also a lot of weapon without names, again, anyone can name those things. Wink
I've also made a test area for the fights so we can create the most balanced fights for SAO. I've made my possible to make the formulas to be balanced for players of same lvl, but it's all subject to change.

Those are just emotionless calculations, in SAO everything is in the hands of the player.

Then I have some assets:
A cart

Some furniture

Having fun the build a market place with those furniture.

One of those famous plate of the landscape of many floors. (there will be various shapes for the plates)

A haircut for male character.

And finally the walk cycle for male characters (there is still some correction needed)

As you can see, the cape and hair are animated as well.

I will hopefully be posting soon a WIP of a fully orchestrated boss combat soundtrack. Very Happy

2014-07-07:

Here are the first 5 Fighting Style (FS). The Fighting Styles are the feature that define the word Art in 'Sword Art Online'. For now, it is basically the idle pose when the player is ready to attack.

I'm also working on the Skull Reaper. But I'm not really sure how I will join those 3 mouth parts.

2014-07-14:

Small update, I'm just satisfied that our strong body model is now actually strong. ^^
I added a normal map. See the difference:

Oh, and I also made the 4 left Fighting style poses. Here are all the FS with some ideas of what advantage they could give:

2014-07-15:

Another small update: Skull Reaper
It looks weird and all straight, but when I'll rig it and give it a pose it'll be epic.
Click here for bigger image.

2014-08-04:

Been busy with a lot of thing these days, mostly with applicants who want to join our team. So this update is small..
Here is a house and a tree I made. Models and tree texture made by me, house textures made by Rapunzel.

The house isn't done yet, still have to make the normal map and break the model.

Beside that, I've been improving some compositions and even mixed one with the actual SAO theme. I'm also working on a Wiki for our project, it won't be shown publicly for now tho.

2015-01-19:

Small update!
Some tables I made last night.

A fire effect for static torch. Moving torch (held by character) will be done using particles. I made it loop and is almost ready to be placed in-game.

A video of some melodies I composed.

2015-06-05:

Wow! it's been a long time I haven't updated here! 6 months o_O
Anyway, here's a WIP for a Test player (rendered with Blender)
Full size here: http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o753/Owex_Goard/Female_test_player_WIP-01_zpsoopm20rt.jpg~original

Soundtrack:

Here are my composition for SAO. Everything is done by me, my piano and our new friend Cubase AI 7.

I'm much influenced by the following, I make my possible to keep everything original, so any similarities aren't meant:
-Two Steps From Hell
-Epic Score
-Attack on Titan
-Final Fantasy
-FullMetal Alchemist
-Guilty Crown
-Sword Art Online
-And many more...

Critiques are much appreciated, it helps to give our SAO a better soundtrack so you are very very very welcome to tell me what you think of my music. Wink

This one is for a Boss battle. This is still a Work In Progress. Hope you enjoy ^^

Last edited by Owex on Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:36 am; edited 20 times in total

If you need help for anything, contact me by PM.

Owex
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down