Awakened Team

Click on the name to see what he/she's working on. (WIP blog)

Founders: 3D modelers:
Writers: Programmers:
  • Coen46 (No Link)
  • Mutt
  • CaptainRed
2D Artists: Sound Designer: Composer:
  • KiritoOmega97 (No Link)
Latest topics
» !!Migrating forum!! & Update - July 2015
by Tarazha Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:00 am

» SAO Suggestions
by Dante Emrys Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:10 am

» Introduce yourself here! :)
by DivineHope21 Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:22 am

» Owex's Creations
by DivineHope21 Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:04 am

» Noah Baker's Freelance Application/Specs
by Glavus Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:39 am

Introduce yourself here! :)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Introduce yourself here! :)

Post by Sorey on Sat May 16, 2015 2:48 am

man i should have done this like ..... a year ago but never got to it ..... oh well!

Hey there my name is Drew but i go by many names such as blade , blademan , flynn , emil ..... i could go on there ... i mean heck ive even responded to "hey you" but i digress .

I used to be majorly into game development till honestly i got kind of bored with it ....... :/ but since then i began to get into graphic design and sometimes do a logo or too ( http://blademan729.deviantart.com/ ), i also off and on like to make websites now and again such as http://togi.x10.mx .

anyways that's about it that i can think of...... i can always edit this post anyways :p

Sorey

View user profile http://atmoss.x10.mx/

Back to top Go down

new and dont now what i am doing

Post by hongster88 on Thu May 28, 2015 12:02 pm

Hello my name is Hongster(15) I live in Canada Ontario like AOT(Attack On Tittan) SAO(Sword Art Online) my skype is (Bran Hong Hong)messed up when i started skype. umm i have an xbox mmy GT is (Hongster88) also have a bad 4 video youtube Chanel called (Bran H) and i guess that is pretty much it if u have any other questions just skype me or add me on xbox or on this website lol!

hongster88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EragonYin on Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:49 pm

My real name is Kenneth. Currently living in Colorado area at the age of 20 with prior Java experience. Favourite games would include Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, League of Legends, and StarCraft. I'm currently trying to finish my mod for Skyrim, but I've run into countless laying out measures. I prefer free thinking, and mapping out ideas in an orderly fashion. I tend to see people's point of view more often than most, but I don't usually get mine across very well.

EragonYin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarazha on Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:30 am

Hi, I go by Tarazha on most online platforms. You can call me Tara. I run a client-based SAO RP currently set during the crisis. Aside from that I am a huge anime/manga fan, I love reading, tv viewing, and my favorite food (currently) is cereal, any cereal. I love cereal. I look forward to seeing what the future has in store Smile

PS - I love playing video games.

Tarazha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvigo on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi everyone~ My name is Marvigo (No not really...) and I just love Sword Art Online! Seriously, it has the perfect amount of action, romance, twists, and a very good story line to support all three of these characteristics of an anime. Anyways, I am currently the owner of a small YouTube channel called "Marvigo", I love to play MMO games, specifically free to play tongue , and I pretty much played most of the MMORPG games out there so far. I guess you can say I'm so what experienced, but I am no where close of being done with MMO games. I am very intrested in this Sword Art Online MMO Game, because... well, its Sword Art Online; I love swords, action, and a good story behind it, I have extremely high hopes about this game and I am very excited to record some gameplay footage of this game too. I understand that this game is not done, or ready to test, but I can wait a decade just for this game. I have very high hopes for this game development team, unfortunately... I don't know how can I help because I am so inexperienced... :\ But when this game does come out, or ready to test out, I will be on the edge of my seat, excited to test this game out. Just don't lock us in the game Razz

My YouTube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/BSMarvigo

Marvigo

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/bsmarvigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekyn on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:19 pm

Hello everyone, im Ignacy/Rekyn, call me how you want. Im 16 and im from Poland. I don't have much hobbies (well, i've depression atm).

Im interested in rap (im recording a bit on my yt channel), graphic and philosophy. Most of my free time im listening to music, trying to do something in photoshop or practicing meditation. And ofc i like watching anime :>

As mmo gamer and fan of sao i'd love to participate in beta and help.

Rekyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joeybbb on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:01 pm

Hi Rekyn, I'm actually a fan of some rap as well. My buddies and I always spit fire with some freestyles haha. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay!

Follow me on Twitter @JoeyQuinto Smile

"Squashing bugs like bad habits!" -Me

Fast cars and shooting stars

Joeybbb
Admin

View user profile http://joeyq-games.site50.net

Back to top Go down

Projectpanda001's Intro

Post by Projectpanda001 on Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:28 pm

Hello! My name is Tanner [DATA REDACTED] I used to be a beta tester for Dorens SAO which sadly died off about 8 months ago (to my knowledge) then I saw this and thought "Why not follow another SAO game?"

Projectpanda001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JueHakai on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:16 pm

Hi all, my name is Jue and I live in California USA. I love this idea of a game. I am only 15 with little knowledge of coding and anything of the sort, but love writing and music. I remember watching anime as a young child on Saturday morning and now watch it on my free time. A big fan of SAO. Sorry, but still trying to figure out my profile.

I also would like to help with the SAO game, but am not sure what I can do to help. Very Happy

JueHakai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorey on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:38 pm

JueHakai wrote:Hi all, my name is Jue and I live in California USA. I love this idea of a game. I am only 15 with little knowledge of coding and anything of the sort, but love writing and music. I remember watching anime as a young child on Saturday morning and now watch it on my free time. A big fan of SAO. Sorry, but still trying to figure out my profile.

I also would like to help with the SAO game, but am not sure what I can do to help. Very Happy

You can always come up with suggestions and then post them in the SAO Suggestion thread Very Happy

Last edited by blademan729 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sorey

View user profile http://atmoss.x10.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by taigakun on Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:14 am

hey guys my real name is Martin and i'm 15 years of age. i enjoy watching anime, playing soccer and programming. i'm self taught when it comes to programming and i dont have that much experience. im really looking forward to this game and im gonna support you guys all the way through Laughing Very Happy king

taigakun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you all!

Post by Mina Sai on Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:14 am

Hello everyone! My real name is Amari, and I'm originally from London, although. Everyone can address me as they wish! Ama is preferred though. I'm not really experienced with this kind of stuff, but it'd be great to learn! I'm also a violinist and writer. Despite me being at the age of twelve, I would love to know how I could be some help towards both the team and game. Well. Bye bye for now!

Mina Sai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nickster701 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:02 am

hi ama,
feel free to post any ideas in the sao suggestions thread ( http://awakened-studio.team-talk.net/t80-sao-suggestions ) , hope you get to know every one and enjoy your stay here! Very Happy

nickster701

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TJMX on Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:26 pm

Hey there I'm TJMX But my real name is Tomasso
I live in California USA
I one day wish to achieve my goals as a gamer on YouTube and if that fails I want to be a beta tester to new games, create game ideas, or design video games.

TJMX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:57 am

Hey I'm rachel and im new to this group (though i bet thats obvious since im posting to this thread) but anyways, i adore sao and have been searching forever to find a game that can stand up to it with no luck so far. i hope thaat this is everything im looking for and im beyond excited to get in on this fun ^-^

rachel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NK Industrys on Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:12 am

Hello Rachel, I also love Sao. I'm here to see if I could be a writer for the game, and also because I would like to see how it comes along. I'm fairly certain it will be, ho could a Sao game be bad? xD

NK Industrys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muhs1n on Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:26 am

My name is muhsin I enjoy muhsin do muhsin dditmuhsin and sleep muhsin enjoy and goodbye

Muhs1n

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xT4LxHat on Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:52 am

Yo! I'm xT4LxHat, or Kyle whichever floats your boat (Sooooo you need a lot of water). I love anime and gaming (duh). I also love drawing, animating, and learning  the Japanese language (I'm not good at any of them except the anime watching part). I really wanna see how the project grows, and see if I can put some good suggestions or at least add so feedback on how it looks. As long as the makers have fun with it I'm sure it will be a hit.

xT4LxHat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by icyarrow on Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:45 am

Hi, my real name is Jacob. I'm 17 (USA, California), I've been doing Youtube off and on for a couple of months now. I love going on stage and acting. I currently don't have a favorite type of music. I love romantic/action type anime. I have been playing video games for as long as i can remember. Saw this game on Gamejolt, and been keeping up with this game ever since! I hope the game is finished not because they feel they have to, but because they want to!

icyarrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scar03 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:11 pm

Hi every one I'm new to this site but trying to understand it all so this is my first post
in all honesty graphics don't mean anything to me its gameplay and being able to be me in a game and wish i could help but my problem is education on coding so if any devs are seeing this all i can really say is good job and hope you have as much fun creating and working on this game as we enjoy hearing the updates and if you've seen my exam thing I did you may know that I'm justin4gt5 can't wait till i can even watch or see game for my self (probably won't well in beta testing any way ): ) any way bak to me being cheerful and hype and all this good stuff just know i wish i could help in development of this game that Ive searched for for the past few days and I'm 12 so yup GG education can't do much yet .. can't wait for next update and beta take your time have fun with it and don't make your self over work

scar03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 0rizuru on Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:18 pm

Hello, my name is Emi irl, and I love manga and anime! I love animes like Gintama, Humanity has Declined, A Boring World where Dirty Jokes don't Exist, and Sword Art Online. I love moe and bishounen characters, and I am a big fan of voice actors Miyano Mamoru (Death the kid, Tsukiyama Shuu), Kamiya Hiroshi (Yato, Levi) and Paku Romi (Edward Elric, Ganta). I'm from America, but I speak fluent Japanese and i'm learning German. Let's all be friends!

0rizuru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlasterKing99 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:21 pm

Last edited by BlasterKing99 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlasterKing99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ereselpe on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:37 pm

Hey there! I’m Ereslepe, but you can call me Eres for short Wink  I’m French, 22, and soon I’ll start my final master year in biotechnology engineering. I finished last week watching S.A.O. and, even if the anime has its defaults, is remains a very good entertainment and the concepts behind are very cool  Very Happy  

I’ve watched animes (FMA,FMA:BH, One Piece, Naruto, Death Note,...) and played video games for a lot in my free time but for many years have been unsatisfied by the content proposed by the currents MMORPGs. That’s why, after finding the Game Jolt profile and looking over on this forum, I am very excited to see the development of this game and maybe help a bit.

During my formation, I had IT courses as well as a lot of biology. As I plan to work in the biomedical industry in R&D, I want to develop my coding skills as well as leaning some modeling, rigging and animating (it can comes handy). This project look like a great occasion to give a try but it seems to me I have some progress to make Wink See you around on the forum !

Ereselpe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taigakun on Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:33 am

nice to meet ya Eres Wink

taigakun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingGeek on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:36 pm

Welcome Emi and Eres I hope I see you on the website or future game.

GamingGeek

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsfEK7pRB3A6SUXH0JjUfFQ/videos?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top