Awakened Team

Click on the name to see what he/she's working on. (WIP blog)

Founders: 3D modelers:
Writers: Programmers:
  • Coen46 (No Link)
  • Mutt
  • CaptainRed
2D Artists: Sound Designer: Composer:
  • KiritoOmega97 (No Link)
Latest topics
» !!Migrating forum!! & Update - July 2015
by Tarazha Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:00 am

» SAO Suggestions
by Dante Emrys Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:10 am

» Introduce yourself here! :)
by DivineHope21 Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:22 am

» Noah Baker's Freelance Application/Specs
by Glavus Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:39 am

» Musician Application
by ChandlerF Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:16 am

Introduce yourself here! :)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduce yourself here! :)

Post by Owex on Sat May 31, 2014 3:38 pm

Hehe, this is late but we should all introduce ourselves here so we get to know each other a bit better.
I'll start:

Hey there everyone, I'm Owex (18) from Canada (real name is Alex). I'm studying 3D Art at school (which takes most of my time) and I play piano and video games in my free time. I'm a shy introverted guy, but I like to interact with people online.
When I saw SAO the first time I got a very deep feeling.. I wanted to get lost into another reality... escape real life. (and I know there's other SAO fans who want SAO for the same reason)  It's a really strong motivation, I want to create a world and lose myself in it.

Anime I like:
-Death Note, Wolf's Rain, Code Geass, Guilty Crown, Mirai Nikki, Attack On Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist, Angel Beats, Monster, Psycho-Pass, Log Horizon
Games I like:
Planetside 2, CS:GO, Skyrim, Battlefront 2, Assassin's Creed. etc.
Music I like:
EPIC music (TSFH, Epic Score, etc), Anime music, Chillstep and good old 80s Queen.

Last edited by Owex on Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total

If you need help for anything, contact me by PM.
Owex
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself here! :)

Post by Joeybbb on Sat May 31, 2014 5:09 pm

Sup all,
I'm Joey and I live in the Florida, the State where everything always seems to get crazy- hurricanes to zombies to shootings. I'm pretty out going, sociable, and love trying new things! I spend my free time playing video games, developing stuff on my laptop, and hanging out with friends. My full time occupation is as a high school student, but I plan to start working this summer. In fact, I recently just finished 3 job interviews and am waiting to hear back Very Happy I plan to attend MIT for college, and major in some sort of engineering. Minoring in some sort of video game or software design would also be fun.

My core values are as follows:
1) God
2) Family
3) Friends
4) School
5) Anything else
I would die for my family, do anything and everything for my friends, and go to the end of the world for God.

I'm a friendly person, and always treat others with respect as long as it is returned (sometimes I'm sarcastic to be funny, don't ever take it the wrong way). Feel fre to message me about anything, any questions, or even just to say hi and chat!

Follow me on Twitter @JoeyQuinto Smile

"Squashing bugs like bad habits!" -Me

Fast cars and shooting stars
Joeybbb
Admin

View user profile http://joeyq-games.site50.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Esvald Forceswoop on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:35 pm

So I'm Esvald and yes thats just a username but all of my friends and contacts use this so keep calling me Esvald Wink
I just turned 18 y. o. 2 days ago (I got a pretty awsome Aincrad-cake Very Happy ).
I'm from Hungary a little country from Central Europe.
I'm shy and like to stay home and play video games instead of going to partys or something...
I am also a huge SAO fan I love that world but I found the Aincrad arc too fast and I decided to extend that world. There is so much potential in this and yet we saw so little. Only a few bosses, monsters floors... Clearly the story was more about the love of Kirito and Asuna and less about the actual gameplay.
So I'm making my very own SAO novel about how I would play the game. Of course to make that I must create a lot of new content including new Floors, Bosses, Monsters, Quests, Characters, Guilds, all kinds of Items and lots of adventures.
I found out as I'm making "I Came to Play" certain contents of the novel would be useble for someone who wants to make an SAO game.
That's brought me here. As long as my ideas needed I will post them.
Anything else? Well ask me and I'll answer.
Esvald Forceswoop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAdrianki on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Hi, my name is Adrian, but my user name is MrAdrianki.
I have 17 years. I'm from rubí, catalonia in Spain. I'm very shy, and I like to stay at home whatching anime and movies, and play a lot of videogames  Smile
I like World of Warcraft, Team fortress 2, Portal, Shingeki no kyojin (Feng lee game), Zelda (All zeldas )...
I'm very fan of SAO because it was my first anime that I saw Three years ago but before that, I used to like things about manga. In Awakened Studio I will make weapons and some buildings as 3D artist. If you have some more questions send me a private message. Smile
MrAdrianki

View user profile http://MrAdrianki.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHolyDevil on Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:03 pm

Hey there Smile
My real name is Stefan, nick's TheHolyDevil, 18 years old.
I'm from Bavaria, Germany.

Beeing mainly a coder I also enjoy doing visual 3D arts, some short animation films with some other guys from school. (They were boring though^^)

Currently I'm a student at the german "Gymnasium" (equivalent to High School), working in the holidays for a software buisness, as programmer and QA.

What I like: Dancing (Latin and euro), and the pop culture stuff + books, and EDM music (Varien, Tristam, Braken, Au5).

Got questions? Ask, I won't bite Very Happy!

Now finished, THD

TheHolyDevil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cam3Design on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:03 pm

Hey. I'm Cam. I mostly 3d model but I can do some basic other stuff involved with game development as well. I'm 15, my favorite anime are Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, Naruto, and SAO. I also like Pokemon.

I'm also quite a good artist (drawing) if I say so myself. It's weird because currently I'm drawing a 3d pokeball, while just starting to work with you guys on a 3d game. And when I say drawing a 3d pokeball I don't mean just shading it to make it look 3d..... It's hard to explain but if you've ever seen chalk drawing that look like they're going into the ground from a certain angle, thats basically what I'm doing on paper.

Other info, I'm a gymnast, I longboard, play 3 instruments (guitar, piano, and violin), going into sophmore year, and I like making and playing games.

Anyways, this is my first project working with a group of people, and I'm glad to be doing it! I think it'll be a great result. elephant

Cam3Design

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RiokuTheSlayer on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Hey eeryone, I'm Rioku, or Rio if you prefer. I'm an outgoing, really understanding, creative kid. I do everything from modeling inanimate objects, to rigging other models, Programming (C# and Java), and just general gaming.

I'm 14, and everything I do is slef-taught. I try to be different from everyone else as much as I can be without just being an outcast. My real life "job" is watching kids, and that should tell you a ton about my personality. I pretty much like everything there is to like. Manga, Anime, Normal TV shows, Mythbusters, Bacon, Minecraft, Bacon, the list goes on and on.

Me and a friend of mine actually have our own little thing going on, since he also programs in C#. We simple call it Double A games, we don't have anything official yet though. Just kinda random stuff we've messed around with.

So yeah! ^_^
RiokuTheSlayer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DornishWine on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:09 pm

I s'pose I should introduce myself! Hello! My name's Cassie, and I live in the UK. I'm a quest/dialogue writer on the project, and I'm looking forward to working with all of you. In my spare time, I love to read (I'm a big fan of historical texts-both fact and fiction!) and I also love gaming. My dream is to one day work as a writer as Valve. I spend most of my days writing (I'm currently studying English/Creative Writing at Uni) and I stay up until ridiculous o'clock most nights. I hope I can write some things that make you smile!
DornishWine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerater on Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:38 am

Hiya!
My names Tiger, and I live in London. I'm going to be a writer on this project. I like games, anime, manga, food, friends, writing and drawing. Dislikes? Errrrr.... people who complain about others on servers. My dream is to one day work at valve too! This'll be my first project with a group of people.
Tigerater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cowcatcherer on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:18 am

hello! My name is cowcatcherer. I am 15 and i spend 80% of my time on the computer. I love Mechs, Metroid, robotics, programming, and video games. I am self taught in c# and have some experience with modeling in blender. I also have a bunch of ideas to bring to sao and am very creative. I worked with Rioku on the little project he mentioned earlier. I am currently working on a space game as a side project. Since Rioku told me about the SAO project I've been watching SAO and  I really like it so far! I plan on applying for a full time part in the SAO project as a programmer. I am not super good at c# so i hope to learn alot as i work on SAO! (hopefully)

Edit: Don't worry, i didn't forget to set a profile pic. i will soon though.
cowcatcherer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryner Lute on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:31 pm

Hello everyone,
I am a new member on the team and I have been programming for about 7 years now going on 8 years soon. I am 21 years old and love anime and games. Most of the work I have done has an NDA on it so there isn't much I can showcase but if anyone wants to know anything then feel free to ask. I am from USA, I was raised in California and now reside in New Hampshire.

I am efficient at C# programming both .net applications and for unity, UE4, UDK, Carbon Engine (game-institutes alpha engine which I contributed some minor bug fixing to it.) I can code generally in any programming language and can learn other programming languages without much effort as honestly they are all the same thing just different syntax. The similarities make it so if you learn one programming language you can generally learn them all without much effort. I am proud of my ability to read code and understand what it does no matter what language it is coded in and without the need of documentation.

I loved anime ever since I was a child and have been programming mod tools for xbox 360 games and pc trainers for years. I got into game development just a few years ago and I am honestly loving every moment of it.

Skills:
C#
C/C++
php
Java
HTML
CSS
Visual Basic
XAML (used in creating GUI in WPF applications)
Python

Not sure what else to post here so if you have any questions feel free to ask and I am looking forward to developing an amazing MMORPG with all of you Smile
Ryner Lute

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Introduction

Post by Edoel on Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Hey. I'm new here. And I want to ask something of you guys. Please, don't take me for granted because of my age. I'm here to help as I can, in what I can.
So... About me: I'm 13. I'm writing stories and novels for a long time. I'm a gamer, and I really want to help this game become great. Sword Art Online is a very big part of my life. I'm a guitar player. I think that becoming a writer for this game will be a very big advancement for me. I'm reading a LOT of books.

so, that's pretty much is. see ya around, I guess...
Edoel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozana on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:20 am

Hi all

Mozana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurai.Tenshi on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:11 am

Hi I'm new here and my real name is Rickenbacker and I want to learn how to make 3D models lol!
Kurai.Tenshi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KiritoOmega97 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:11 pm

Hello my real name is Austin and I'm 17.5 Years of age. I am an avid gamer and I recently got into modding games. My two finished projects are:
(AOP:CT)Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales - Historical Immersion Supermod (http://www.moddb.com/mods/age-of-pirates-supermod)
and updated the sequel, (COAS)City of Abandoned Ships, Gentlemen of Fortune Mod to the next version ( download not updated yet to my knowledge).

I have limited experience in C++ coding (from AOP:CT) but know most of Visual Basic Language. I plan to pursue a Bachelors in Computer Science in College. I also plan to Minor in Music with a focus on performing as a Bassoonist and as a Arranger/Composer for the Video Game Genre.

As a one man modder of the Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales Game I added new models ported from its successor and predecessor with stats and descriptions historical to the period. In addition, I created a unique sound system and revamped the music schemes. I also created a near fully coded quest. I self-tested the entire project from start to finish.

I am good at:
- certain types of Programming Languages (C++ minor and VB major) Though I can learn basic syntax of other languages based on trends of example code.
- technical concept designing
- writer of quests, enemy descriptions, item descriptions, etc.
- Arranging/Composing Music (No Expert, but decent)

My Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZKjVO28FnvmiScVUrnc00w
KiritoOmega97

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by society_dead on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:50 pm

Hello people, I am society_dead and my real name is Josh. I live in Texas and I like to play video games, read, and write. I am pretty shy at times but once you get to know me, I won't shut up. I am currently in high school and spend most of my time writing. My favorite anime's are: SAO, Attack on Titan, Akame Ga Kill, Naruto, etc. I look forward into getting to know everyone here! Smile

society_dead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PCMonster on Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:01 am

Hello All! I am PCMonster, or Philip is my given name. I like to do 3D design, listen to music, and Skateboard during the warm season. I love video games, especially mmorpg games! I have an amazing son that i love more than anything! I cant really think of much more to say so if you want to ask more feel free Smile

I also love SAO, have seen every episode to date. I read probably every posting in the google+ SAO group. Currently reading the books in English! Not a huge anime fan but i love the art style for sure.
PCMonster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeAllen on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:18 pm

hey guys, my name is Michael (normaly go by Mike). Im 21years old and lived in Florida nearly my whole life. I grew up playing basketball and football and hanging out with friends. I played a game called runescape after it got dark out because i had to be inside at dark back then. Besides that i didnt really get into gaming or anime seriously till probably my 2nd or 3rd year of highschool (so the past 5-6years).

Now i am working a full time job and when i am off im normally playing a game or watch anime.
I've also been using lots of programs over the past few years and coded a couple advanced servers of runescape.

Programs i like and practice with:
-blender
-unity3d
-eclipse
-photoshop
-sony vegas
-3dMAX

Thats all i got for now, but if anyone has any questions feel free to pm me because i love SAO, mmo's, and have been waiting on a SAO mmo to release for a while now.
I Cant wait to take part in this!
MikeAllen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

By Ashbringer

Post by Ashbringer on Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:04 pm

Hey guys I'm Nathan from east Texas most call me Ash online since my online username is Ashbringer. SAO is my favorite anime and as I love to play games in my spare time I want to help these fine people out in some way so I have started learning Blender and Unity with the hope to deliver at least 1 unique Monster model with full animations to Awakened Studios if they want to use it I will leave that to them to decide.

Ashbringer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apophis on Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:03 pm

Hi everyone!!
My name is Sammy and I am 13 years old(ya I'm very young). I live in America. Not very good at school but I love to play video games and spend at least 50% playing games, 40% doing school work and 10% glitching games for fun:). My all time favorite anime is SAO. When I grow up I want to go into the technology field. When I turn 18 I want to become a tester if at all possible. These are lofty goals in my opinion but I know if I work hard I can accomplish my goals!
If you have any questions ask... Very Happy

Last edited by Apophis on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Apophis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jcfraven on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:59 am

Good day,

My name is Jerry Fields, 15 years of age. I recently applied to attempt to be apart of this amazing team, and I look forward to it's completion either way.

A little bit more about me, I've worked for a non-profit organization that turned into a Charity some time ago, known as The Cube Server Inc. My volunteer work has led me to moderate many servers in the organization, work on PR for it, and even to administrate temporarily, though sadly my assigned project was cancelled, in favor for a more modern game.

I plan on spreading this around, to try to ramp up the interest, but no promises. This is an amazing project so far though, so I hope I can get more interest towards it, and hope I can help upon the team itself.

Have a wonderful week,
Jerry Fields

jcfraven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweg on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:15 pm

Hey I'm my definite real life name is 3kool5u and I'm a MLG kw1kskop3r, 3d modeller and hobby-game designer. so yeah I'm 360 years old and come from the planet Krypton seriously.
My fav. games include n0sk0pe sim 2020, and elderskr0ls dankerfall.
my fav. an1m3 is Attack on Bombsite B, AND code haxxxdust2m9geazzz360xxxx

PS THIS WAS A JOKE Smile
sweg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by keitin on Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:09 am

Hi,im keitin,18yers old japanese student.and i learned 3DCG by zbrush and 3dsmax and other app since 10month ago.
Yesterday,i tried to fix my own skull reaper which i first made it.
I want to supply my asset for game create.If you wanna ztl file,please contact.
cheers Very Happy

skype=rrkeitin

keitin

View user profile http://unrealengineand3dcg.blogspot.jp/

Back to top Go down

Post by Owex on Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:24 pm

That model looks awesome! If only I had zbrush, it's such a great tool.. but it's $800.
Welcome to the forum btw Smile

If you need help for anything, contact me by PM.
Owex
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylormg on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:28 pm

Hey Guys!

I'm Taylor and i am 23 (about to turn 24 in may). I live in florida, and am about to graduate in june from Full Sail! woo Very Happy after that i will be moving back to Texas and hopefully going on to get my masters in game design in the fall. 3d modeling and animation is my passion and i am also a huge anime nerd. i love music and i listen to pretty much any genre (besides the crappy rap that has been coming out lately). i have actually been watching this project for a while, since a lot of projects similar to this will last a few months and then eventually die off. You guys have come far and it will be awesome to eventually see the end project.

Taylormg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top