Awakened Team

Click on the name to see what he/she's working on. (WIP blog)

Founders: 3D modelers:
Writers: Programmers:
  • Coen46 (No Link)
  • Mutt
  • CaptainRed
2D Artists: Sound Designer: Composer:
  • KiritoOmega97 (No Link)
Latest topics
» !!Migrating forum!! & Update - July 2015
by Tarazha Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:00 am

» SAO Suggestions
by Dante Emrys Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:10 am

» Introduce yourself here! :)
by DivineHope21 Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:22 am

» Noah Baker's Freelance Application/Specs
by Glavus Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:39 am

» Musician Application
by ChandlerF Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:16 am

Musician Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Musician Application

Post by MatthewC on Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:26 am

Hello, I'm not sure if you particularly need a Musician. However, If you would be taking in Musicians, I would be honored to help. I mainly use Fl studio 12, But for the sample song below I used a mixture of Fl studio and a Yamaha keyboard. I'm sure if I were to make music for this game, you would want something similar to the show but more original. If I am wrong please let me know. As I said before, I'd be honored to be part of the team to make something very amazing and great. I may not be useful coding, but with time to make songs I can make some really emotional/epic scores. The music I would make would have piano, guitar, violins, cellos, brass, etc. I would appreciate any feedback on a specific style you are wanting or how to improve. I would also like to say that if you don't need musicians, I understand. I think this game will be a great one. I'd like to be part of something great. But I do know that sometimes decisions have to be made. If I do get denied, I will fully accept the denial and no harm done. However, If I am accepted, I shall give the scores my 120% to insure a beautiful track. I am 15 almost 16. I hope that my age is not a factor, but if it is I understand. This game seems like a good opportunity to express myself in my music and to get my name out there as a musician and composer.
Sorry for the long sales pitch there, but thank you for reading and thank you for your consideration. Very Happy

Matthew Cook

Foot note: I can do better, I was just rushed. Smile

MatthewC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Musician Application

Post by ChandlerF on Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:16 am

Hey Matthew! Nice application. We have moved sites though Smile so make sure to re-apply on the new site!

Awakened-Studio.com
ChandlerF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top