Awakened Team

Click on the name to see what he/she's working on. (WIP blog)

Founders: 3D modelers:
Writers: Programmers:
  • Coen46 (No Link)
  • Mutt
  • CaptainRed
2D Artists: Sound Designer: Composer:
  • KiritoOmega97 (No Link)
Latest topics
» !!Migrating forum!! & Update - July 2015
by Tarazha Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:00 am

» SAO Suggestions
by Dante Emrys Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:10 am

» Introduce yourself here! :)
by DivineHope21 Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:22 am

» Noah Baker's Freelance Application/Specs
by Glavus Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:39 am

» Musician Application
by ChandlerF Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:16 am


Well hello there

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well hello there

Post by fishbro001 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:26 pm

Hey guys,

Name is Edgar, from Lithuania.
I'm 18 years old and I am striving to become game designer and hopefully have my own team someday.
Although I'm still a newbie, I'm learning C#, know the basics of C++ (quit that for the time being, because I wanna work with Unity). I attend arts school, I have drawing tablet, will learn 3d modeling, programming as the time passes. I want to become a jack of all trades basically.
Cannot promise any work for now, because I'm working as a construction worker for the summer (wanna go to Denmark to study IT) + learning.
I joined this because I'm interested in this project not only because I watched the anime, but as a learning experience, I wanna see for myself how people work on projects like this and how does one coordinate all these people.

よろしくおねがいします!

avatar
fishbro001

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-07-08
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well hello there

Post by fishbro001 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:29 pm

Also im currently on C# course by the name of "Essential training C#" By Ace Merling. Ones I'm done with it can anybody tell me how do I continue learning C# by myself, that would be greatly appreciated Smile.
avatar
fishbro001

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-07-08
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well hello there

Post by panji124 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:15 am

Hi...
I don't know about course "Essential training C#" By Ace Merling.
How about your progress ?
There a lot online course in the internet. I suggest you to just find "C# Game Development Toturial" first, because there a lot course that talk about other thing.
Just stay tune on youtube chanel or web article that give game development toturial.

panji124

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well hello there

Post by coen46 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:23 am

fishbro001 wrote:Also im currently on C# course by the name of "Essential training C#" By Ace Merling. Ones I'm done with it can anybody tell me how do I continue learning C# by myself, that would be greatly appreciated Smile.

Hello,

I can help you in your learning progress. Please add me on skype: coen4622
I have a nice book about the engine and basic c++ that you could try.

coen46

Posts : 12
Join date : 2015-02-18
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well hello there

Post by fishbro001 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:11 pm

coen46 wrote:
fishbro001 wrote:Also im currently on C# course by the name of "Essential training C#" By Ace Merling. Ones I'm done with it can anybody tell me how do I continue learning C# by myself, that would be greatly appreciated Smile.

Hello,

I can help you in your learning progress. Please add me on skype: coen4622
I have a nice book about the engine and basic c++ that you could try.
But I'm focusing on C# now, would be nice if you could recommend a good book for C#
avatar
fishbro001

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-07-08
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well hello there

Post by fishbro001 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:14 pm

panji124 wrote:Hi...
I don't know about course "Essential training C#" By Ace Merling.
How about your progress ?
There a lot online course in the internet. I suggest you to just find "C# Game Development Toturial" first, because there a lot course that talk about other thing.
Just stay tune on youtube chanel or web article that give game development toturial.
yeah well for now I think i need to learn the basics, and not jump straight into game development so if you could recommend anything for that i would be extremely thankful. Smile
avatar
fishbro001

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-07-08
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well hello there

Post by coen46 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:21 pm

fishbro001 wrote:
panji124 wrote:Hi...
I don't know about course "Essential training C#" By Ace Merling.
How about your progress ?
There a lot online course in the internet. I suggest you to just find "C# Game Development Toturial" first, because there a lot course that talk about other thing.
Just stay tune on youtube chanel or web article that give game development toturial.
yeah well for now I think i need to learn the basics, and not jump straight into game development so if you could recommend  anything for that i would be extremely thankful. Smile

The first 200 pages of the book are about only basics of c++ Smile. Not anything about game development. I also have a documentation about c# from a couple of years ago from my old study. You should add me on skype: coen4622

coen46

Posts : 12
Join date : 2015-02-18
Age : 22
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well hello there

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum